Do not judge, so that you won’t be judged. For you will be judged by the same standard with which you judge others, and you will be measured by the same measure you use. Why do you look at the splinter in your brother’s eye but don’t notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the splinter out of your eye,’ and look, there’s a beam of wood in your own eye? Hypocrite! First take the beam of wood out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the splinter out of your brother’s eye. Don’t give what is holy to dogs or toss your pearls before pigs, or they will trample them under their feet, turn, and tear you to pieces.
- Trump does not call the media the enemy of the people, he calls the fake news media the enemy of the people.
- The fear, paranoia, and violence; along with loads of misinformation and bad and fake news has been coming from the left, headed by the news media and Hollywood.
- He is not a demagogue, but you would see his statements that way, if you were a racist. He has nothing against any race or class of people. He is the least racist or bigoted person. He is just like the kid in “The Emperor Has No Clothes” story, who cried out. “He’s naked”. Trump’s illegal immigration message resonates deeply with voters because our government has done such a bad job with it and it has been massively unjust. The majority of voters do not want open borders. If Mr. T likes illegal immigration and no borders, that is fine; but don’t get into all the smearing of the other side with racism and demagoguery charges just for calling for law and order and justice.
- The “caravan” is not spontaneous, but is a political stunt. Anyone can see that. The proof is out there. Sara Carter, for example, has reported on who is in the caravan.
- Trump does not continually lie. We disagree. Just like Jesus, Trump often speaks with hyperbole.
- The personal attacks: Look at the instance when Jesus called Herod, “that fox”. You can call someone a name and have it not be sinful, because it’s true.
- Immigrants: saying that Trump is against them Not true. Trump cares about getting us back to being a country of law and order. As a Biblical Christian, we know that God designed the nations and borders. Everyone needs to come to America legally. Illegal immigration has been out of control. To say let’s get it under control, including sealing the border, is not racist. If you hear it that way, that is your issue.
- How long until we stop supporting Trump? More and more people are waking up, taking the red pill, having their eyes opened to how bad things have been. Trump’s popularity among everyone, leading with evangelicals is going up. There is a huge number of evangelical leaders who love Trump and what he’s doing and plans to do, and they aren’t stupid and they aren’t racists. They definitely are not perfect and they love Jesus, his church, and the USA.